Pris inkl frakt
Normalpris 3499 - nå kun 2590,-
Nytt i eske
Vance & Hines Fuelpak For Harley Softail
Your fuel injected bike is equipped with an ECU (electronic control unit) that´s programmed to deliver fuel to the motor based on an air/fuel ratio for a stock air filter and stock exhaust system. While the ECU can self-adjust for environmental factors such as temperature and altitude, it can´t adjust for mechanical changes like adding performance parts. When you install a performance exhaust system, your airflow changes, so you need a fuel management system that adjusts your air/fuel ratio to match the changes. That fuel management system is Fuelpak.
The fuelpack plugs directly into the factory wiring harness and ECU using a t-tap and OEM style connectors to stay fastened securely to your bike. The Vance and Hines Fuelpak is easy to install and simple to use.
- Throttle position sensor-based system simplifies the process of tuning
- Fine tune the fuel mixture through the entire RPM range with the touch of a button
- Increases power and improves throttle response
- Plugs into the existing harness on the bike
- No computer or software is required
- Simply punch in the values supplied with the Fuelpak for use with Vance & Hines exhaust systems